The Peter Rabbit Library
Presented in laminated-cover editions, with the original watercolor illustrations beautifully re-photographed, these favorite Beatrix Potter tales are larger than the tiny original editions (perfect for reading aloud), yet retain their charm as individual storybooks for youngsters up to 6.
The ten classic books
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit,
- The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin,
- The Tailor of Gloucester,
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny,
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice,
- The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle,
- The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher,
- The Tale of Tom Kitten,
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck, and
- The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies
are the same ones seen in Potter's familiar endpaper illustrations of the animal characters reading their own stories, collected in a handsome library box.
Great children's books last forever, as parents hand them down to their own children, and they don't come any more classic that Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit books! These charming books about animals in the English countryside are as loved by children today as they were when they were first written over a hundred years ago, and the large-format publishing shows the beautiful illustrations in all their glory!
We Also Recommend