Baby Sleeping Bag - Dusky Pink Stripe
Relax! I'm Cosy. This 3-24 months sleeping bag is a fantastic gift and much loved for being so easy to use and so versatile. It can be used from 18 to 28 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
Made from 2 layers of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric, a beautifully soft fabric! So soft and smooth, this is even suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin.
Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds. The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
- baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face.
- baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off.
- baby develops a strong sleep association with their sleeping bag, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time.
The front zip model is very quick and easy to use, just pop baby's arms through the arm-holes and zip it closed. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range.
This can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front that closes at the top and zips downwards. It can also be unzipped from the bottom and opened upwards for nappy changing. There is a buggy slot in the back of the bag, which can be used with the double-ended zip on the front.
- All sizes have under-arms snaps for a cosy fit when you start using the bag.
- 3-24 months - 95cm from shoulder to bottom hem. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3-6 months.
- Gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash
Low tumble dry or line dry. Please note - some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying
We Also Recommend